Friday, November 1, 2013

Visual Aids

Sorry for the long time between posts, but it's been a crazy hectic year and when I've had time to write I've been focusing on my stories.

Recently, I've had several requests for pictures of how I see the characters in the 'Riding Lessons' stories. I started collecting pictures to use when I first started writing the story, but a friend convinced me not to post them as he felt everyone had an image in their head of what the characters looked like.

When several of my longtime readers requested I post pictures, I gave it another thought. My biggest problem when some authors do this is that they are writing a story about high school kids and they post pictures of these thirty-something, roid-raging hulks.

I tried to find photos that best captured what I see in the characters. It was not easy and these are not 100% accurate, they are the closest I could get to what I see when I write the characters.

A few characters, specifically Nick, Mike and Noah are not included as they are real people and I know what they look like, but it was too close to home to find pictures for them.

Zak:
 
Dusty:



 
Spin:
 
Mattie:
 
Danny:
 
CJ:

 
Dylan:

 
Ace:
 
Jesse:
 
Devon:
 
TJ:
 
Erik:
 
Diego:
 
Luka:
 
Brandon:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment